BurgeraX: Get Up [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Get Up [Dubstep]

I really like the metallic sound in the drops! But there is too much synth and high notes in the beginning. You could add some background bass to equalize it better (I don't know the term). The buildups were too short and in the second drop, you could have used a slightly different sound. Overall a great track.

BurgeraX responds:

Brain Destruction [DUBSTEP] Brain Destruction [DUBSTEP]

Definitely has some growls and wobbles in there, but there's one key aspect missing. There's not much background noise in the drops. I don't mean filler noise, which some artists do. If the wobbles and growls weren't so dry, and there were maybe some synths and bass in the drop, then it would've been more enjoyable. I didn't really catch on to a second drop, but I figure it was around 2 minutes 11 seconds. Overall, very simple. I like the parts between the drops and the buildup before the drops. Very different from what I'm accustomed to. Like I said, the first drop could be improved by adding some background aspects to it - and possibly lengthening it a tad.

-Rizzer

Lightbooster responds:

Thank you ! i will try to fix that in my future songs.

{Midnight} {Midnight}

Can't believe you're dead ;n;

-.5 stars for being ded.

De4dl0ck - Deadly Theme De4dl0ck - Deadly Theme

37,774 Plays | 76,472 Downloads What?

Ghost Ghost

It legitimately scared me m9. GG no re.

TRUMP TRUMP

Bing Bing Bing Bing Bong Bong Bing Bong CHINA!

Uplift Uplift

One of, if not THE, best artist on NewGrounds. You put time into all of your tracks and make them flawless. The only thing that actually needs improvement, is the length. It's too short and it ends somewhat quickly. If you could please make an extended version I would really appreciate it, considering this track is my favorite of all time and will probably remain that way for a while.

The beginning before the Drum 'N' Bass part is serene and sublime. It sort of keeps this vibe all throughout the track, even in the DNB part. The snares in this area fit extremely well and they aren't too overwhelming. The snare helps equalize this piece well and considering it's the only type of percussion I can hear, it does an amazing job without the kick. If there were a kick in this, It would probably sound out of place with the rest of the song.
Anyway, I'm going to let you get back to another track *cough* extended Uplift *cough* or something.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

-Rizzer

Atlantis Atlantis

Definitely a different type of Trance I'm used to but very well made. There doesn't seem to be a major amount of variation between the first and second drop but, like I said, still amazing.

Sequenced responds:

thought you should know Im taking a massive dump while responding to your review

Dex Arson Vs Charlie Zane - Sabre Dex Arson Vs Charlie Zane - Sabre

I fell out of my chair the first time I listend to this( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). This track is flawless, especially the buildups, which is my favorite part.Everything fit together exquisitely. There isn't much else to say about this other than that second drop. It had the perfect amount of similarities and difference to the first drop. GG m8

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

-Rizz

Happiness Happiness

Hardcore happiness! ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ) Cheers!

This is your best song yet in terms of mixing. There is the perfect amount of background that I like and the kick and snare go very well with the synths. I also love the ambient part at the end. :D

Lethalix responds: